Sunday, April 23, 2006

First day in Munich

Arrived in Munich today after two pretty uneventful flights. Fortunatly my connecting flight in Copenhagen was delayed by about 15min as I had to walk from one side of the terminal to the other when the gate for my second flight got changed. Nothing like a mile walk at 3am. Slept through the short flight from Copenhagen to Munich. I ended up taking the Lufthansa shuttle to Nordfriedhof and it wworked out well. All the info from Bimmerfest definitely made things easier.
Tonight I spent some time wandering around Marienplatz. Looking at some of the churches from the outside at least. I'm planning on spending tomorrow seeing some sights and hopefully can get some better pictures. Here are a couple from tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home